Monday, November 18, 2013

HOB FASHION -MOI BLONDE OBSESSION

Its been a while, since i  had  a chiity chatty with my HOB Fashionistas, been so busy creating  gorgeous  designs for my new collection coming out early next year.  This collection promises to be far from the usual and all glam,*wink* a different kind of moi will be showcased in these designs and a definite upgrade  from my last collection( mega grateful to moi HOB Fashionistas on their positive and not so positive feedback*sadface*)

But the good thing is, HOB Fashion strives to be the best at her chosen field.So HOB Fashionistas let the preps begin.While we await the glamorous vintage inspired collection from the HOB Fashion brand, i decided to share my love for blonde tips.I am totally in love with this look and i hope u guys will love it as much as i do, tell me what you think.

 BLONDE BUN



 CURLY BLONDE TIP

No comments: