Tuesday, December 31, 2013

XMAS GLAM AND NEW YEAR FABULOUSITY

Its the perfect season, the most cherished and fabulous time of the year.Its CHRISTMAS and its time to *flaunt your fashion style*one big reason to love this season*.So am gonna share with my HOB Fashionistas  my style for this season and what i have been up to.Trust your gonna be amazed at my recycling skill*whats a fashionista without a perfect recycling style*

Casual chick


Monochrome love

Lace and Red peplum gown at the Nollywood christmas carol event.*with le beau*

Its  Christmas morning and am adorning a red and white 3step gown to church  *colours of the season* Power of recycling / courtesy HOB perfection collection

Rocking a Black chiffon blouse and Red pencil skirt to lunch with Fam.

 Check out the Ankara Cape and skirt off the HOB Fashion perfection collection.*another recycle power*
 Couldn't help but post this selfie with my heartthrob, Bode is simply amazing

 Rocking  my scarf with my girl at the cinema.

I am grateful to all HOB Fashionistas that have been viewing and sharing comments on my blog,u guyz rock. i wish you guyz a very merry Christmas and a splendid New year ahead.xoxo.

No comments: